Much of what will happen in the next thirty years is INEVITABLE, driven by technological trends that are already in motion. In this fascinating, provocative new book, Kevin Kelly provides an optimistic road map for the future, showing how the coming changes in our lives—from virtual reality in the home to an on-demand economy to artificial intelligence embedded in everything we manufacture—can be understood as the result of a few long-term, accelerating forces.
|To the Point|
1. For whom is this book?
2. How would you describe this book to a friend?
3. What blew your mind?
4. What are the core concepts
5. What other books would you recommend on these core concepts?
6. What are the key take aways?
7. Who should’t read this book?
8. What left you unsatisfied about this book?
This post has already been read 2789 times!