After extensive original research and a decade as the world’s highest-paid performance coach, Brendon Burchard finally reveals the most effective habits for reaching long-term success. Based on one of the largest surveys ever conducted on high performers, it turns out that just six habits move the needle the most in helping you succeed. Adopt these six habits, and you win.
|To the Point||1|
1. For whom is this book?
- People who procrastinate and have lost the energy to get started
- Entrepreneurs who want to find meaning in their work and become more effective
2. How would you describe this book to a friend?
This is a practical howto-book for anyone who wants to get more out of their work and private life.
3. What blew your mind?
You can work on your clarity by asking the right questions and answering them honestly so you can find your purpose which is the driving force.
4. What are the core concepts
- There are six habits which high performers have mastered in order to reach and sustain long-term success: clarity, energy, necessity, productivity, influence, and courage.
- Habits of the successful can be trained and you do not have to be innately good at them.
5. What other books would you recommend on these core concepts?
Power of Habits by Charles Duhigg
6. What are the key take aways?
- Work on being intentional on everything you do and look beyond the current circumstances.
- Everything is trainable through progressive mastery
7. Who should’t read this book?
- People who like reading smoothly through books. This book has to be read chapter by chapter because there of the assignments at the end of each chapter.
8. What left you unsatisfied about this book?
- The book is packed with practical knowledge and exercises and therefor it is overwhelming to have to work on so many aspects. The writer does offer an online course to guide people through the steps.
This post has already been read 126 times!